Friday 15 March 2013

Flowers




I was walking the Garden of Life under the soft light of endearment, feeling the smooth soil seep into my skin and communing with Nature when Amiel came down from the shining footstool of the Throne.

Spreading a white radiant smile, the spirit addressed to me saying: "Why you walk away through one of the best gift you, humans, have been presented with since Creation, and do not pay attention nor homage to its charm and beauty?"

Surprised by this remonstration I stopped my walk and looking around could see the beautiful sight Amiel refers to.

On a heart shaped flower bed to my right I could see a special arrangement of flowers following a marvelous pattern.

"See", Amiel whispered in the heavenly voice all these creatures express themselves:





"You can see young women up to their 30th birthday, there on the upper part of the heart shaped bed represented by the Wallflowers that crowned it, full of strength, sweetness, and candor, and that spread their aroma giving sweet scent to the beginning of life"





"Just next to Wallflowers, you can see Jasmines, from 30 to 40, women are those jasmines of life, exhaling the purity of a perfume that surround everything with the power of feminine beauty".








"Next, from 40 to 50, you see the Roses, here women are magnificent, bedazzling the world with their loveliness, scent, and exquisite presence"









"Then there are Orchids, from 50 to 60, women are unique and perfect, one of a kind, there is a special touch of life in each one of them."





"Following is the place of Blue-Bells, from 60 to 70, giving frame, color, and joyfulness to the space they fill with their sweet soft aroma"






"From 70 to eternity, they are Violets giving scent with their humble love and experience, bringing bright life to the rest of the World."

 "There are no better present than these wonderful beings, full of beauty and life, and owners of the miraculous gift of giving life, which only they share with the Creator!


I could not suppress an awesome feeling when Amiel pointed to all these wonderful things we do not see clearly even if we have them in front of our eyes!

The Feminine Royalty is neither defined nor closed into any definition, they are the next thing close to God in the Universe.

Thank you for letting me tell you all how much I love you, women, our face in Infinity!

We are listening to a fragment of the the Flower Duet from the Opera "Lakme" by Delibes, and Elina Garanca, mezzosoprano, and Anna Netrebko, soprano, singing.

© 2013 Od Liam.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. In my country (may be elsewhere, too), women are always referred to as flowers.

    I loved this post which gives meanings to different types of flowers and what each one signifies. Thanks to Amiel for the symbolism (if that's correct).

    It's nice to know you love flowers. Flowers make life more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, BB, women are flowers!

      I guess Amiel thanks you for your kindness!

      Thank you for your words, yes! I do love flowers, and it does make life more beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post dedicated to women ,very well written and rightly described;)
    Thank's for sharing such a beautiful post;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Auntie!

      It was my privilege to receive this wonderful description. I HAD to share it!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely post, our ages by flowers - I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle!

      I am so glad you like the way women are seen from heaven!

      Delete
  4. I love your flowers post. It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -xoxokatz!

      I am so glad you like the post!

      Delete