Sunday 5 May 2013

Love and devotion





Knowing the weakness of my feelings into the affectionate field, mostly I try to avoid the Emo display. After a little bit of thinking, I found this is one of those topic you cannot split into anything that was not the real thing that warm the inner part of the upper chest! Any other way to move in this area is to tempt idiocy and silliness to sit on the throne of King and Queen of the day. So...


My love and devotion are equally shared by all the people who take time to visit and read my fameless stories. They are the fuel that keep the engine of my mind working to find new ways to amuse and make them happy.

I am a kind of a lone wolf, so those beautiful human beings that stop just a second or more to share their thoughts and opinion are the greatest bunch on the Universe!

I will stop here because I will make a mess of myself if I keep this elegy of those persons that fill my life.

Thank you to all of you, my friends!







The music is "Sad Acoustic Guitar Instrumental #2" by Lost in Scores.



© 2013 Od Liam.

3 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful smile full of light!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Od, for giving us the fair share of love and devotion! What more could we ask for?

    There never was a lone wolf. Usually, they're in a pack!

    You're a great blogger and a great friend! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous posts. I learned lots of things from the first day I was here. Keep going, Od! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being the help and support you are.

    Oh, if you read a little bit about Wolves, they can be as cruel that sometimes are compared with us. They usually can shun one of them as well as we do.

    Thank you again, BB.

    ReplyDelete