Sunday 12 May 2013

Missing







Ain't we happy?
 There was a time of greatest joy,
It was when my Love dwelled on Earth,
A time fulfilled with intense worth,
Every minute made to enjoy,
When I was just a simple boy,
Since she was so sweet and alive.
Death closed her eyes and took her life,
It was a bitter, and honed dart
That made my life also depart
No hope to make that love revive






The music is a fragment of "Didn't we almost have it all" written by Will Jennings, and Michael Masser in the voice of  Whitney Houston


© 2013 Od Liam.

2 comments:

  1. Od, I understand the pain and could feel it in this poem. I do empathize. I had faced such dreadful moment several times. The sadness will soften though not completely. That's what someone told me.

    There's a flicker of the sunbeam, remember that?
    Stay strong, my friend.






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BB for your understanding.

      Missing is a word that should not exist!

      I know the sun is bright over the darkest cloud, but anyway we cannot see it when pain concealed the possibility of mirth.

      I'll do my best to stay strong! Thank again!

      Delete